Best of Craigslist, Rosemount: A Very Vintage Christmas
Children of the 60's, 70's and 80's will love our Craigslist selections for this week.
• Fisher-Price Schoolhouse—Those who grew up during the Reagan Administration will probably remember this little gem. The schoolhouse comes with one teacher doll, teacher's desk, two student dolls and three student desks with one eraser—all rendered in that distinctive, blocky style of the 1970s. Priced at $40.
• Fisher-Price Train—This train, known as the Huffy Puffy 999, came out in the early 1960s. This set is missing a car, but otherwise in good condition. Priced at $18.
• Wild Horse Radio Controlled 4x4 Monster Truck—Flash forward to the late 1980s and early 1990s with this neon-accented mini-monster truck fit for a night out with Macho Man Randy Savage and company. Priced at $20.
• Depression-era Japanese Figurine of Mickey Mouse—This poster is selling a 1930's vintage bisque figurine of Mickey Mouse playing the saxophone. The small statuette stands 3 1/2" tall, with some "scattered paint wear, but no cracks or breaks." The poster says this is a "rare" collectible. Priced at $25 or best offer. The seller is also offering a pair of vintage Walt Disney Pluto ashtrays.
• This poster is offering two Landmark Books, The F.B.I. by Quentin Reynolds (foreword by J. Edgar Hoover) and The California Gold Rush by May McNee.