- The National Weather Service is predicting “patchy fog” before 8 this morning, then sunny skies and a high temperature near 78 and calm winds. Skies will become partly cloudy tonight, with a low around 55, and winds becoming northerly from 3 to 6 mph.
- Parents in nearby Savage are being warned to supervise their children closely and make sure their homes are secure after two reports within a week of suspicious incidents involving children in the same building of an apartment complex. In the first case, a resident told police that a chair had been found beneath a window of a child’s bedroom, with the screen removed; in the second, a 7-year-old child woke up and saw someone standing in the bedroom, again with the window screen removed.
- Today’s the day for the Rosemount Police Department’s . Bring your concerns and questions to between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
- The first PTO meeting of the year at is scheduled from 6 to 7:30 p.m. tonight. Everyone’s welcome.
- Today has an interesting mix of observances: It’s Nixon Pardon Day, UN International Literacy Day, Macedonian Independence Day and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurses Day. Celebrate one! Celebrate them all! But probably not all at once.