- The National Weather Service is predicting “patchy fog” before 8 this morning, then sunny skies and a high temperature near 78 and calm winds. Skies will become partly cloudy tonight, with a low around 55, and winds becoming northerly from 3 to 6 mph.
- Parents in nearby Savage are being warned to supervise their children closely and make sure their homes are secure after two reports within a week of suspicious incidents involving children in the same building of an apartment complex. In the first case, a resident told police that a chair had been found beneath a window of a child’s bedroom, with the screen removed; in the second, a 7-year-old child woke up and saw someone standing in the bedroom, again with the window screen removed.
- Today’s the day for the Rosemount Police Department’s . Bring your concerns and questions to between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
- The first PTO meeting of the year at is scheduled from 6 to 7:30 p.m. tonight. Everyone’s welcome.
- Today has an interesting mix of observances: It’s Nixon Pardon Day, UN International Literacy Day, Macedonian Independence Day and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurses Day. Celebrate one! Celebrate them all! But probably not all at once.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something