Editor’s Note: The City of Rosemount’s weekly update appears on the city’s website. Patch will feature news from the weekly update.
The Rosemount City Council will have its say on a proposed nine-lot commercial development just east of the Highway 3-County Road 42 intersection this week.
The council is scheduled to act on a request to develop the site at its regular Tuesday meeting.
Project developer KJ Walk Inc. want to build a 70-room Country Inn and Suites and a Super America gas station/convenience store as part of the development. It is requesting a number of zoning approvals from the city, including:
• An eight-lot preliminary plat.
• A two-lot final plat.
• A Planned Unit Development Plan with rezoning.
• A Conditional Use Permit for the SuperAmerica.
• A PUD final site and building plan for the Country Inn and Suites.
To read more about the proposed development, click on the following headlines:
• Weekly Update: Planning Commission Makes Recommendations on Commercial Development
• Weekly Update: Public Hearing Scheduled for Proposed Hotel Development
• Weekly Update: Planning Commission Tables Development Discussion