Editor's note: Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch regularly posts selections taken from the Apple Valley Police Department incident reports. All addresses in the reports are approximate.
- Damage to property, 200 block of Walnut Lane, 4:59 a.m.
- Fire call, City of Apple Valley, 5:47 a.m.
- Drug activity, School of Environmental Studies, 10:52 a.m.
- Personal injury accident, Dorchester Trail and McAndrews Road, 5:06 p.m.
- Restraining order, Apple Valley High School, 2:55 p.m.
- Suspicious person, 14200 block of Fossil Lane, 6:13 p.m.
- Damage to property, Cedar Avenue Cub Foods, 8:08 p.m.
- Harassing communication, 7100 block of 126 Street, 8:56 a.m.
- Child protection, Great Clips, 7562 149th Street, 1:02 p.m.
- Disturbing the peace, Granada Laundromat, 2:36 p.m.
- Assault, 5800 block of 149th Street, 2:48 p.m.
- Disturbing the peace, Morningview Condominium, 10:05 p.m.
- Driving complaint, 15000 block of Glazier Avenue, 2:03 a.m.
- Disturbing the peace, 13100 block of Foliage Avenue, 6:33 p.m.
- Driving complaint, 15700 block of Garden View Drive, 6:52 p.m.
- Drug activity, Elm Drive and Garden View Drive, 11:17 p.m.
- Drug activity, 150th Street Wal-Mart, 5:54 a.m.
- Burglary, 14100 block of Foxtail Lane, 10:45 a.m.
- Threats/stalking, 5400 block of Upper 147th Street, 5:27 p.m.
- Fire call, Cedar Valley Offices, 7:32 p.m.
- Threats/stalking, 7500 block of Whitney Drive, 8:03 p.m.
- Disturbing the peace, 12600 block of Germane Avenue, 11:03 p.m.
- Juvenile Complaint, Apple Valley High School, 11:22 a.m.
- Animal call, 14700 block of Embry Path, 6:24 p.m.
- Disturbing the peace, 15900 block of Garrett Path, 9:23 p.m.